Saturday, July 24, 2010

Happy Living Exercises

First off, sorry for the gap in posting. I've been busy with work and my studies and my writing, which I am sure you have seen on my I Chose Health blog and my Suite 101 account.

Recently I have been reading Kevin Gianni's book, High Raw, which is such an amazing read even if you don't plan to go on a raw food diet (which I'm not on so I can't really recommend it).
In High Raw, Gianni not only gives so much information on how to know if the health news on t.v. and in the newspaper is reliable (always find who funded the research) and about how to get and stay healthy, but also tips on how ot live and healthier, HAPPIER life!
He gives 4 exercises that, as I was reading, I felt they could be applied not only to getting healtheir but getting happier, which is what this blog is all about.

High Raw Exercises 1-4
These exercises do not have titles or deadlines.
Gianni also adds "You don't need answers to make changes in your life, just questions."

Exercise 1
Ask yourself:

What can I do tomorrow that will healp me reach my goals?
How can I improve my health?
What can I do to get healthier right now?
Who can help me improve my health?
What can I do to get the best water possible?
How can I help more people today?
What's the best way to get the best results?
What's the fastest way to feel better?

Exercise 2
What are you Passionate about?
What am I doing right now? Do I like it?
How do I want it to be?
How do I want to feel?
Once I achieve these goals, how will I feel?
What makes me truly excited?
What do I really like to do?
What makes this fun for me?
What are my dreams?
What motivates me?
What's important to me?
What am I doing to feel my best?

Exercise 3: The Perfect Day Exercise
Think about your perfect day and answer these questions, be detailed.
How would you wake up?
When would you wake up?
Who would you wake up with?
What would you see or do when you wake up?
What would you eat?
How would you spend your day?
Who would you spend your time with?
What would you have for lunch?
Who would you eat lunch with?
How would you feel through the day?
This exercise is your catalyst:
After answering these questions, make a list of 15 actions to take to move closer to your vision.

Exercise 4
How do I feel?
Am I feeling my best emotionally and physically?
What would it be like to feel my best?
How important is it to feel my best?
What are my priorities right now?
If I want to feel my best, am I willing to make it my top priority?
If it was, what would I be doing differently?

No comments:

Post a Comment