Saturday, July 24, 2010

10 Tips to Choosing a Drama-Free Life!

I found this article wile looking into Matt Monarch and Angela Stokes-Monarch and their raw businesses/media/etc. I thougth I would share the 10 Tips because, I don't know about you, but I work and live among people that love love love drama, whether its their own or others or they create it.

Angela is a very mellow person, at least on camera, and she has used her passions to create nto only a business and her books but to express her lifestyle to others in hopes that they too will become healthier.

http://www.rawreform.com/content/view/469/2/

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks from one happy chick to another!

    I enjoyed her article and have to agree with her tips. Especially the one about meditation. If everyone on the planet meditated, our world would be very different - almost drama-free.

    Live Life Happy!

    ReplyDelete