Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Why I Chose Happiness...

Growing up, I, like many women growing up in the Western World, have dealt with obesity, stress, ulcers, migrains, allergies, menstrual issues, kidney and urinary tract infections, and so on and so on in a list only my doctor could say.
Going to college only made matters worse with the added stress and bad food choices.
Dating added that extra nesting fat.

Enough is enough.
I've decided to be happy.
What does that mean?
Choosing to be happy is more than choosing to be healthy or to loose weight or to destress.
Choosing to be happy is to make a lifestyle change.
I am choosing to not be tired, stressed, aggrivated, frustrated, upset, or angry. I am choosing to take matters at hand and do what I can to make my life better.

In this blog, I am posing the different strategies and plans I have to battle back the commonality of an unhappy life. This includes everything from aromatherapy to recipes to fun stuff that I do in my life.

I am hoping this blog will encourage others to Choose Happiness.

1 comment:

  1. Amen, choose happy! Choose Jesus! Choose freedom! We have that opportunity with His unconditional love!

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete