Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I Choose to Do

In Self magazine, Zoey Deschanel, one of my favorite actresses, said something truly inspiring.


“Most people spend too much time comparing themselves to others. Get to know yourself a little bit better. Stop and ask yourself a few questions and think about you.”

“Don’t overthink. If it feels right, do it!”

One questions she recommends asking is: What have been your favorite projects ever?

Her answer: “My high school plays and records I’ve made with my band, She & Him.”

I also loved her suggestion to choose a theme song for your life. Zoey’s is currently ‘Friends of Mine’ by the Zombies.

So my current theme song? Hardcore Till I Die by DJ Hixxy, vocals by my talented friend Zoe VanWest…because today is a Zoe/y day ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment