Monday, June 14, 2010

Do something creative...for someone else!

I would like to promote a new goal that has bright me happiness and could do the same for you.

Recently, I needed henna clients for examples of my henna work. The examples were needed for certification exams (which I am still...having problems with sadly).
Since I have a many friends who love henna art, it was easy to find test subjects ^_^

Mattye and Alysheba were great henna clients and have experienced my work in the past. Both requested custom work and sat wonderfully still during the application.

So what? you ask...

I realized how happy doing somethign creative not only made me but Mattye adn Alysheba were all smiles the entire 2 hours or so it took to henna their hands/feet. As we waited for the paste to dry, we talked, poked fun at our men, and enjoyed our time together.

I wanted to suggest that everyone should do something creative in general, but not only that, do something creative with or for others! Sharing your work and spending time with people you care for can be a great way to spread the joy!

1 comment: